Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentine Day SmS - end of my life

  • Tuesday, February 5, 2013
  • Unknown

  • All I want from u is a drop of tear which I’ll keep like a diamond
     All I want from u is a smile which will brighten my day
     All I want from u is a moment of togetherness to keep me going till the end of my life
     All I want from u is a moment of love which I’ll trap in the ice of eternity
     All I want to tell u is that I luv u and luv u.
     I do not love u only yesterday or now but till the last breath in my body.


    1 Responses to “Valentine Day SmS - end of my life”

    Unknown said... Reply To This Comment [Reply]
    January 12, 2015 at 10:56 AM


    I have Make my chat rooms. if you wants to chat with Girls then join us at following links.
    Chat Rooms
    Pakistani Chat Rooms
    Desi Chat Rooms
    Pakistani Chat Rooms
    India Chat Rooms


    Post a Comment